Building a website or blog is very easy. With simple installation and some modifications, your blog is ready to launch. The problem is, how to promote the website and get high traffic. Without marketing and promoting, a website is nothing. More traffic means more profits and benefits.
Here I share several ways to promote your website.
- Use social bookmarking. i.e digg, technorati, delicious, twitter, etc.
- Use social networking. i.e friendster, facebook, myspace, etc.
- Use link directory and submit your website url to lot of link directories
- Use article directory. Write article and submit your article to article directories such as ezinearticles.com, goarticles.com, etc. They give special area for your author profile and link.
- Use Press release directory. Write a press release for your site and submit it to lot of press release directories
- Make a useful goods such as a software, wordpress theme, blogger or web template, toolbar, wallpaper, etc. And submit them to software directory, theme directory, etc. You can create it yourself. Just search on Mr Google how to do that hehe
- Use RSS feed directory. it will submit your rss feed to several rss feed directory
- Create your website SEO friendly.
- Write unique and good content
- Blogwalking to your friends’ blog
- Create several dummy blogs for your backlink backup
- If you use social bookmarking or networking, write every blog update there and give the post link
- Write posting that becomes a trend in 7days or popular topic
If you build a small business or standard personal page only, you can do all points above manually. But if you want to build a real business and high performance of website or peronal site, you can’t waste your time and energy to do that manually. It’s better to use automatic submitter to hundreds link directories, article directories, rss, press release, social bookmarking directories. I usually use automatic submitter tools to do all works. You can visit Auto-Submitters.com to read personal review of such submitter, that’s my favorite resource to get honest review.
Next time we will talk about how to create your site more SEO friendly. See you in the next post!